Since the late 90’s I have been passionate about providing clients with the best quality web experience. Technology has definitely since changed and I am continuously changing with it. Let me describe some of the exciting work experiences in my past and present but first I will describe my completed certifications and training.
Udacity (Grow with Google Scholarship Recipient)
Growing with Google: Out of 25,000 Developer Seats available, 15,000 beginners, 10,000 intermediate seats, and I was selected to compete in the intermediate category to win a scholarship. Only the Top 1,000 students from the Intermediate Track were awarded scholarships to the Mobile Web Specialist Nanodegree Program. I was in the top 10% awarded a full scholarship to a Google Nanodegree. Verify my certificate here.
Only Web Applications relevant training is discussed in this section. For a full list of my skills and training please visit the page here.
UC San Diego Extension
- C# Programming Series (Completed September 2019 – Transcript)
Indiana State University
- Introduction to ASP.NET
- Introduction to CSS3 and HTML5
- Intermediate CSS3 and HTML5
- Advanced CSS3 and HTML5
- Creating Mobile Apps with HTML5
- Responsive Web Design
Angular and Typescript
Paired with .Net backend Restful API microservices, I have worked with multiple web frontend apps driven by Angular and Typescript hosted in Azure containers, orchestrated by Rancher.
I look forward to bringing my knowledge and experience to future roles at other organizations and also completing a demo project for my portfolio.
Payment Processor FrontEnd Projects
- Merchant Home (New Client Interface)
- Angular micro-frontend (multiple web app frontend microservices)
- Merchant information, payments, preferences, notifications, reporting, billing, contacts, bank account updates, historical information, etc.
- Internal Admin Tool
- Angular frontend for managing business operations, including integrations and management of customers
- Developer Document (Third-Party Integrations)
- Reference tools and information for third-party developers using the products
- Angular web app frontend (multiple microservices) to set up and launch a new merchant applicant information, e-signature, submission, verification, and underwriting.
- Launch for Integrators
- A custom Angular web app for third-party integrators with a “branding” version for Launch (see above) with similar features.
Experienced with creating new or modifying existing public, partner, and private (internal) APIs.
- Most of my recent Web Api experience has been with the Restful architecture style working with JSON request body and response content payloads.
- I have previously worked with many XML-based SOAP protocols to securely transfer data between electric power grid data centers.
Payment Processor Web API Projects
Completed C# .Net microservices projects for Restful Web API
Boarding API (end-to-end boarding process) including:
- Assigning a merchant ID
- Setup pricing ( customized pricing templates)
- Equipment selection and configuration
- Collect required data to satisfy E-signature requirements
- Merchant Verification (including credit checks)
- Updates on the processing of the application
Integrated Payment Solutions and Developer APIs
Internal Administrative API
Contributor to internal and private APIs for business operations
Phone Vendor Web API Interface
Individually developed an interface to a phone vendor Web API for usage in internal company applications.
• Developed C# .Net Class Library project to properly form and create external Web API Requests and also process the Response content into .Net models
• Utility library to asynchronously perform the external Web API requests with query parameters
• Business relevant .Net data class models for Request and Response processing in JSON format
ASP.Net Web Pages
Individually developed aesthetic and functional web pages in ASP.Net with C# .Net in Visual Studio
• Query SQL Server, Develop Custom Logic and User Controls
• Display Results with User Interface (ex: data tables, fancy boxes, etc.)
Payment Processor – Compass Home (Legacy)
- Compass Home (Legacy)
- Merchant information, payments, reporting, billing, contacts, bank account updates, account records, etc.
Clearent by Xplor
- Full Stack Development
- AngularJS, TypeScript, C#, .Net, Web API, Asp.Net, etc.
- Frontend web apps and micro-frontend apps
- Backend Restful API microservices with C# .Net
- Merchant Onboarding Web Applications
- Merchant Management Services Web Applications
- Internal Admin Web Applications
- Third-Party API integrations
Fair Collections & Outsourcing Inc.
- Full-Stack Development
- C#, .Net, VB, ASP.Net, Web API
- Windows and Database Applications
- See Resume
Freelance Website Consultant
- USA Corvette
- The Heartland System (Model Railroad Site)
- Pension Consulting Services, Inc.
- Designed and managed web pages for Valparaiso University
- Developed online student applications and online forms
- Developed pages for multiple departments across VU
Surfnet, Inc. (Defunct)
- Designed and authored websites for customer contracts
- Local newspapers featured my accomplished work designing the first Schererville, IN police department website as a teenager
This section has links to project blog articles and demos, including my own code repos listed on GitHub. All of these projects were independently completed unless otherwise stated.
WCF (Windows Communications Foundation)